Tuesday 11 March 2014

Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Comes Out as Gay.

rbidi="on">
Game of Thrones actor Kristian Nairn says he's gay and he's never hidden that fact.

Nairn, who plays gentle giant Hodor on the series, revealed his sexuality Tuesday in an interview with the website WinterIsComing.net. When asked about his character's popularity among gay fans, he replied, "Well, in all honesty, when you talk about 'the gay community,' you are talking about MY community, haha."

But the 38-year-old Irishman says he's always been open about who he is, even if GoT viewers (and reporters) never realized it.


"I've never hidden my sexuality from anyone, my whole life in fact, and I've been waiting for someone to ask about it in an interview, [because] it's not something you just blurt out," he continued. "I've tried to lead questions a few times, to no avail!" 

No comments :

Post a Comment